What was that word?

Thor writes from Montreal, Canada, attempting to confirm a word.

I am trying to recall one of the words defined on the program. The correct definition was “To fluff up cushions on a couch or sofa.” I thought the word was something like “chounce”… but I can’t find the word anywhere or confirm the spelling.

Chounse (which can be spelled with a ‘c’ but less commonly so) can be heard in round four of our podcast episode titled “Big-Time Professionals.” Subscribe anywhere podcasts are found for new words delivered every week.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *