Pipit & Finch is a media company that produces and distributes the radio show Says You! Pipit & Finch sells tickets to live performances of the Says You! radio show as well as merchandise associated with Says You! through services provided on the Saysyouradio.com website. Pipit & Finch employs and integrates the services of other e-commerce, web-based companies (third party service vendors) to process sales transactions, monitor inventory, and to distribute Says You! merchandise.
In the event a product available on or through the Saysyouradio.com Shop is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Saysyouradio.com will have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation neither signifies our acceptance of your order, nor constitutes confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We may charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders. Otherwise, you are solely responsible for all sales or other taxes, on orders shipped to you.
Ticket Sale Refund Policy
Pipit & Finch has a no refund policy for all tickets to Says You! Live Performances purchased through the Saysyouradio.com website. All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Exception to the Ticket No Refund policy:
(1) Tickets are transferable.
(2) Ticketholders may request to exchange tickets from one Says You! Live Performance to another other Says You! Live Performance. Such requests are subject to availability and may not be honored even if seating is available. Requests must be made through the “Contact Us” feature on the Saysyouradio.com website or through email at Pipitfinch@aol.com.
(3) If a show is cancelled (or postponed to another date).
Book Sale Refund Policy
Pipit & Finch has a no refund policy for all books purchased through the Saysyouradio.com website. All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Exception to the Book Sale Refund Policy
(1) Product was damaged in transit.
(2) Product did not arrive (in transit or lost by carrier)
Archive Purchase Refund Policy
Pipit & Finch has a no refund policy for all archived Says You! shows purchased through the Saysyouradio.com website. All sales are final. There are no refunds.
Exception to the Archive Purchase Refund Policy
(1) Download of archived show(s) was inaudible, incomplete, or damaged.
(2) Archived show was labeled incorrectly.
(3) Purchases made through iTunes, Google, Google Play, Spotify, Apple App are subject to the individual App Store refund policies. We make no representations on behalf of any App Store application, with the exception of Libsyn (maker of the Says You! App). We advise you to check the refund policy of the App Source Store you choose to use if you have questions or concerns.
Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
You may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to our refund policy or our practices to “Contact Us” on our website Saysyouradio.com, email to Pipitfinch@aol.com or in writing to Saysyouradio.com Services c/o Pipit & Finch PO Box 724, Weston, Massachusetts 02493.
This Refund Policy was last updated on November 1, 2021