CLICK HERE to be taken to the ticket’s page for Says You! Still Home for the Holidays
For inclusion in promotional and ticket purchase experiences.
This event is a live, online virtual event on www.In.LIve. To purchase a ticket, you will need to create an In.Live account. After purchasing a ticket, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to access the event, and you will be able to find your virtual ticket in the My Tickets section in your In.Live account. By purchasing a ticket, you will be able to watch the event through a browser (Safari, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge) on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone. You will not need to download any additional software or applications aside from your browser. Each ticket will be allowed access to the event on one device at a time. You will not be able to share the ticket or access to the event with others, nor access the event on multiple devices simultaneously. You will be able to watch the virtual event live at the stated date and time, and your ticket will allow you to access the archive of the event for one week after the event. You will receive additional instructions for participation bonuses (e.g. Q&A session) included with premium ticket packages via email after purchase.
All sales are final. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy the show!
Instructions to purchase tickets to the show to be included in expanded event description areas, and via email@example.com inquiries.
Here’s how to buy tickets, watch and participate in the In.Live Says You! show:
1. Launch a web browser (Safari, Chrome or Microsoft Edge) on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
2. Go to http://in.live/SaysYou (in.live/SaysYou and http://www.in.live/SaysYou will also work)
3. You will be brought to a page on the In.Live website, where you will see a short description of the show and a “log in” button.
4. You must be logged in to purchase a ticket and to watch the show. If you already have an In.Live account, you can enter your email address and password to log in. If you do not already have an In.Live account, click the, “sign up as a fan” button on the lower right of the page. Complete the short form on the next page and be sure to remember the email address you used to create your account, as all show and ticket related communication will go to that address. You will also need to confirm your account by retrieving a secure code that we will send to that email address.
5. Once you are logged in, click “book your ticket” to purchase a ticket. You will be brought to a secure page hosted by our payment partner, Stripe, where you can enter your credit card information. After entering your credit card information, click the “Pay” button on the lower right to buy your ticket.
6. After you have purchased your ticket, you will be brought to the event page, where you can watch the show and engage with the cast and other fans via live chat.